BETT has been and gone for another year and what a show it was! There were loads of really interesting talks in the BETT Arena such as Rt Hon Nicky Morgan and Dr Ellen Stofan. You can see some of the highlights on the BETT website.
On the Cambrionix front, we had two stands (A50 and A310) which we turned into Recharge Lounges. As you can see from the picture below, they were well used! Did you use them while you were there? If so, what did you think of them?
Alongside our stands, many of our OEM partners were also present, showing off a multitude of new products. I went round and talked to all of them, having a general catch-up but also picking their brains about their products and the show. I asked them the following questions:
- What new products did you launch at BETT?
- Which product got the most interest?
- What is your best seller at the moment?
- How did you find the show?
- What was your favourite thing you saw at the show?
- What piece of technology could you not live without?
- What predictions do you have for technology in the coming year?
A lot of our customers released new products at BETT which I can recommend checking out. All of them had different favourite things which they saw at BETT, from a robot doing Gangnam Style, to the Golden Ticket from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory to the BBC micro:bit. As you can tell, it was all very exciting! Did you go and if so, what was your favourite bit? Let us know in the comments below.
[Editor’s note: A massive thank you to everyone who let me interview them and everyone who made the show such a success!]