Take control of your devices with the SuperSync15 managed USB3.0 hub
- iOS and Android mobile device management and charging over USB.
- USB3.0 Device management and charging.
- High-speed, compact, charge and sync carts, cases and systems.
- Mobile software testing / mobile software QA (SQA).
- USB3.0 production test systems.
- En-mass device charging and high-speed communication.
- Tablet based POS terminal systems.
Benefits & Features:
- Works with Apple Configurator.
- Compatible with Appium and Selenium for real-device testing.
- A drop-in replacement for the PowerPad15S but offering USB3.0 speeds for supported devices.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for control and monitoring of ports. Available for Mac / Windows / Linux (x86/Arm).
- Live Viewer App.
- Compact, reliable and safe unit which can be mounted to a surface using built-in mounting flanges.
- 15x Downstream 5Gbps USB3.0 ports for charging and data.
- High-current (2.1Amp / 10W) universal charging for USB devices.
- Access, charge and monitor 15x USB3.0 devices simultaneously.
- Connect and disconnect USB devices programatically from the host computer using either Live Viewer or API.
- Supports SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM etc.
- Enclosed within a fire enclosure meeting UL94-V0 specifications.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
The SuperSync15 is a compact unit designed to allow a user to connect and charge 15x USB3.0 5Gbps devices with a single host computer. The SuperSync15 is not a standard USB hub, the SuperSync15 is highly over-engineered to provide high current 2.1A charging for 15x USB3.0 devices as well as robust 5Gpbs USB3.0 data transfer to the host.
The SuperSync15 is in operation in locations worldwide enabling USB3.0 software and production test rigs, retail displays and high-speed sync and charge solutions to operate reliably and safely for many years.
Managing Your Mobile Devices
SuperSync15 is compatible with our LiveViewer App and our proprietary API for advanced hub monitoring, control, and process automation.
The Cambrionix API is available as a free download and is updated regularly. It allows you to monitor and control each port and to integrate these functions into your process, using JSON calls
With the API you can monitor current consumption of each individual port, total connection time, charging time, turn power on/off to individual ports, emulate different charging profiles, read USB VID/PID and much more.
We also supply our LiveViewer App which allows you to monitor and control ports using a graphical user interface.
SuperSync15 device drivers:
SuperSync15 should ‘just work’ with most recent operating systems from both Apple and Microsoft. In this instance you wouldn’t be required to install drivers for SuperSync to work.
If you are using an older version of Windows, for instance Windows 7, you may be prompted to install drivers when you first connect SuperSync.
The correct drivers are available to download on the right-hand menu.
- Independently safety tested by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) under file #E346549
- CE Tested and marked.
- CB Certificate.
- FCC Part 15 Tested and marked.
- RoHS Compliant.
- China CCC certification (pending).
- Japanese PSE certification (pending).
- SuperSync15 offers ESD protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection and complies with the latest EN60950 safety requirements for ITE.
- Housed within a UL94-V0 specification fire enclosure.
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 35 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Input: 9.5V – 14V
- DC Output: 5.2V / 2.1A per USB port.
- Approx Unit Size (excl PSU & Flanges): 165 x 70 x 40 (L x W x H)
- Approx Unit Weight (incl PSU): 1.4kg including PSU and accessories (1.6kg boxed weight)
- Whats in the box: SuperSync15 / 180W 12V PSU* / Country specific power cord (1m) / USB3.0 Host cable (1m) / User Guide
*We use more than one PSU supplier. Minimum specification for shipped PSU is 180W/12V.